Creating The Best Place To Work™
Any Company, Division, or Work Team Can Be The Best Place To Work
Increase Retention, Engagement, Teamwork and Profits
What is a Leader’s role in Creating The Best Place To Work?
In this program, participants have the opportunity for in-depth learning about the best practices and behaviors required by every leader, manager and employees in creating the Best Place To Work.
A variety of learning methodologies will be utilized, including team consulting and coaching, group presentations and highly experiential exercises. If your organization is seeking knowledge for building or sustaining a Best Place To Work, developing a deeper understanding of your key role as a leader is crucial to your organization's success.
This session will equip you with an understanding of your own abilities and behaviors, and support you in creating a framework for leading your organization to new levels of engagement and productivity.
What You Will Learn:
- An understanding of the behaviors and practices that enhance leadership effectiveness in Creating The Best Place To Work™
- A deeper level of knowledge of your own leadership strengths and values and how to leverage these to create and maintain a Best Place To Work
- How to be part of a network of leaders committed to building The Best Places To Work
- How to develop a Best Place To Work Plan for your organization
- How to enlist the support of other leaders, managers and employees to support The Best Place To Work best practices
The Glowan Consulting Group | 10375 Church Street, Suite 52 | Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730 | Voice: 909/476-7196 | Fax: 909/466-7198 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2008-2016 The Glowan Consulting Group. All rights reserved.