Cultivating Collaborative Advantage™
In this program work partners and/or project teams who reside either inside or outside of your organization are invited to participate. Work partners can be anyone who has a high importance or impact on your business success.
This program is designed to increase the “collaborative advantage” of your partnership for higher performance, productivity and profitability. By working collaboratively you can cultivate an environment that fosters broad participation and inspires creative solutions to issues facing your organization. The investment that results from broad participation is key to creating shared vision, engaging in collaborative decision-making, sharing resources and sustaining change.
Leaders and stakeholders will benefit from this opportunity to explore collaboration concepts and techniques and will focus on creating authentic partnerships and real change.
In Cultivating a Collaborative Advantage™ participants will:
- Gain new insights into the art of working collaboratively
- Learn how to apply collaboration concepts and principles
- Practice creating a shared vision
- Identify new tools for working collaboratively
- Introduction: Collaboration Concepts and Principles of Working Collaboratively
- Taking the Time: The Art of Working Collaboratively
- Creating Authentic Partnerships: Challenges and Opportunities
- Collaborative Decision-Making
- Creating a Shared Vision
- Sharing Resources
- Sustaining Change and Managing Conflict
- Creating A Collaborative Advantage Action Plan
Duration 60 days:
A One Day Retreat followed by 2 Individual or Team Coaching Sessions, and One-Half Day Follow-up in 60 days.
- Work Pairs DISC
- Collaborative Advantage
- Personal Profile
- 360 Feedback
The Glowan Consulting Group | 10375 Church Street, Suite 52 | Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730 | Voice: 909/476-7196 | Fax: 909/466-7198 | email@example.com
Copyright © 2008-2016 The Glowan Consulting Group. All rights reserved.