Welcome to another Glowan resource. Below you will find white papers authored by Glowan principals and others, articles on leadership and management development, and other items we feel might be helpful to current and potential clients.
Please take a look and download anything of interest. While here,
feel free to visit our website to learn more about Glowan,
visit our online store to
see our wide variety of leadership assessments, and read our
participate in an ongoing dialog.
Articles, White Papers & Briefs
- Coaching Culture: Take four actions to create one (page 8 of Sales and Service Excellence, Feb. 2011).
- Create Loyalty— Increase sales, keep customers. (page 5 of Sales and Services Exellence, June 2011)
- Turn Vision into Reality–Use the L3 "State of Being" approach (page12 of Leadership Exellence, April 2011)
- Goal Getting (page 15 of Personal Exellence, July 2011)
- Smart Skills: Key Skills for Learning with or Without a Title
- Still Relying on Performance Reviews as a Development Tool? Consider These Suggestions!
- Facebook and the Art of Emotional Intelligence (SHRM Online-November 5, 2010)
- Creating a Best Place to Work: Is It Really Worth the Effort?
- Business Leaders: Without You, There Is No Collaborative Advantage
- Applying Emotional Intelligence: Why Successful Leaders Need This Critical Skill
- You Inc. - A Foundation for Effective Leadership
- Finding Your Leadership State of Being
- Human Capital Brief: The Talent Management Life Cycle Process
- The Transformation of a Project Management Office
The L3 Leadership "State of
Take Time to Lead
Below are samples of our weekly newsletter, featuring insightful and useful information for your career.
The Glowan Consulting Group | 10375 Church Street, Suite 52 | Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730 | Voice: 909/476-7196 | Fax: 909/466-7198 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2008-2016 The Glowan Consulting Group. All rights reserved.