Creating The Best Place To Work™
Organizational Profile & Plan
- Assess: Provides profile of current success and challenges
- Plan: A well defined plan and road map to success
- Act: Action to milestones and results
Trust, Credibility, and Employee Engagement
Any organization, department or team can create the cultural elements required for a Best Place To Work. Our approach is based on the premise that individuals who manage their lives well, create the best teams, and build the strongest organizations. In order for this to manifest itself in a given work group or organization, a number of key best practices must be in place.
Creating The Best Place To Work Profile
The profile provides an initial assessment of 40 best practices of a Best Place To Work.
Best practices of the:
- Organization: Policies and cultural factors
- Leadership and management practices
- Work teams/project teams practices and cultural factors
- Individual contributor behaviors and skills
Planning and Action Tools
- Self scoring and Action Planning Guide.
- Optional ManagerView™ - 360 feedback/feedfoward Instrument
- Optional Discussion Guide
- Optional Tele-coaching sessions
- Resources for accomplishing goals and objectives
- Coaching and consulting strategies for Implementing best practices
- Customized with company logo (additional fee)
Creating The Best Place To Work Action Plan
Provides a template and framework for identifying gaps, and action steps at each of the four levels of best practices for achieving the Best Place To Work.
The Glowan Consulting Group | 10375 Church Street, Suite 52 | Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730 | Voice: 909/476-7196 | Fax: 909/466-7198 | email@example.com
Copyright © 2008-2016 The Glowan Consulting Group. All rights reserved.