Personal Profile & Plan
- Assess: Provides profile of current success and challenges
- Plan: A well defined plan and road map to success
- Act: Action to milestones and results
A New View of Leadership In The 7/24/365 World of Work
As globalization has evolved from being the latest corporate buzzword to a basic economic reality, organizations increasingly are realizing that they need leaders and managers with skills that translate well to the international arena. Unfortunately however, many organizations do not know how to identify and develop people for such complex responsibilities.
The Global LeaderView™ Profile and Plan
Provides an initial assessment of 40 key global leadership competencies and skills that predict success for global leaders. Those who lead and manage across distance, countries, and cultures will typify success for the new global leader.
The Four Global LeaderView™ Competencies
- L1- Personal Mastery and Work-life Integration
- L2- Culltivating Collaborative Advantage
- L3- Creating A Global Best Place To Work Culture
- L4- Leading Global Networks
The Global LeaderView™ Personal Profile and Plan
Presents four explicit skill and areas that global leaders and managers must have to succeed in this new reality.
- Self scoring and Personal Planning Guide
- Optional ManagerView™ - Direct manager feedback form
- Optional Discussion Guide
- Suggestions for a series of coaching sessions
- Customization with company logo and resources (additional fees)
The Glowan Consulting Group | 10375 Church Street, Suite 52 | Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730 | Voice: 909/476-7196 | Fax: 909/466-7198 | email@example.com
Copyright © 2008-2016 The Glowan Consulting Group. All rights reserved.