L3 LeaderView Profile and Plan
In the new, more competitive global business environment every member of an organization must assume the responsibilities of leadership: the ability to adapt to change, take charge when necessary and accept accountability for one’s actions and decisions are essential ingredients of a successful enterprise.
The L3 LeaderView Personal Profile
Provides an initial assessment of 30 key leadership competencies and skills that predict success for a leader at any level in a organization. This profile will examine the competencies required for high level initiative and accountability.
Organizations embracing the concept will experience:
- Increased momentum toward the development of a leadership culture in the business.
- Increased leadership capacity through the cascading effect of leaders developing other leaders.
- Increased accountability for results throughout the organization.
Individuals embracing the concept will experience:
- Increased leadership capacity
- Increased accountability and responsibility for results
- Willingness to take the lead with high level follow-thru
- Collaborative advantage while leading with others
- Self scoring and Personal Planning Guide
- ManagerView™- Direct manager feedback form
- Optional Discussion Guide
- Optional Tele-coaching sessions
- Customization with company logo and resources (additional fees)
The L3 Leadership Dimensions:
- L1- Leading Self: Personal Mastery
- L2- Leading With Others: Cultivating Collaborative Advantage
- L3- Leading Others: Creating The Best Place To Work
The Glowan Consulting Group | 10375 Church Street, Suite 52 | Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730 | Voice: 909/476-7196 | Fax: 909/466-7198 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2008-2016 The Glowan Consulting Group. All rights reserved.