Total Life LeaderView™
Personal Profile & Plan
- Assess: Provides profile of current success and challenges
- Plan: A well defined plan and road map to success
- Act: Action to milestones and results
The Total Life LeaderView™ Personal Profile and Plan is an assessment tool and action planning guide that evaluates eight key areas of work and life that have direct impact on personal performance and quality of life. The areas assessed include, physical health, emotional intelligence, work/family balance, lifelong learning, social well-being, career navigation, and financial well-being. This process helps leaders identify” total life” issues that impact their performance and your organization’s bottom line.
Features our unique model called You, Inc. which helps a leader see themselves as the Chief Life Officer of their own personal organization. An organization comprised of eight departments which represent all areas of life and work. The model helps a leader identify their own organizational goals and strategic direction for their life and work.
The Total Life LeaderView™ Profile and Plan
This unique tool simplifies self-exploration and guides leaders to:
- identify their personal values and create alignment with work and life spheres
- measure their satisfaction with eight key areas of their lives
- determine the sources and signs of their stress
- evaluate the quality of their work process
- appraise how they are managing their life at work and home
The Total Life Leadership Planning Action Guide
The planning and development process includes the following:
- Identification of high value goals, and then leveraging them for high performance and quality of life
- Identification of resources and support for achieving goals
- SMART Goal Setting Model for assuring success
- Guidelines for overcoming obstacles and increasing supports
- Self scoring and Personal Planning Guide.
- Optional ManagerView™ - Direct manager feedback form
- Optional Discussion Guide
- Optional Tele-coaching sessions
The Glowan Consulting Group | 10375 Church Street, Suite 52 | Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730 | Voice: 909/476-7196 | Fax: 909/466-7198 | email@example.com
Copyright © 2008-2016 The Glowan Consulting Group. All rights reserved.